Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Two & Too

Two & Too...it's like a little wink to Chuck Woolery. I wonder what ever happened to him. Anywho, I realized today that my two month old probably has more clothing that I do. I can honestly say he probably does have more than me because I am 65lbs lighter that when I first found out I was pregnant. I lost a total of 65lbs from March until Coop was born in Decemeber, so now I have no clothes. He has all together, too much. I honestly don't think he will be able to wear most of it more than twice. And, yet I just can't stop!

I went out for some much needed retail therapy this morning. It was the first time I've ventured out into more than 30 minutes from our house. But, if you want to do any type of good shopping, it simply cannot be done in my podunk neck of the woods. I stopped at BuyBuy Baby to purchase nipples and return our swing. That's right....no store near my home carried Dr. Browns wide neck nipples...blah! We came to the conclusion that Coop was getting uber frustrated with his current nipples...which begs the question...what would he do if I was still breastfeeding? There were times that it took our little fell an hour to finish 3oz. Well, after changing to the level 2, he finished 4 oz. in 10 minutes! He didn't choke or spit up...that is called winning. As for the swing, when I registered for all things baby, I did a TON of research. So, I made sure that I registered for a swing that had battery and A/C power, that's just smart. Well, I immediately put the batteries in and plugged it in...two days ago we found out that the plug in option didn't work on our swing. We had no receipt, no box, and I didn't even take it apart. Threw it in the back of Rodge and they took it back, no questions asked. Another score for me!

Then I had to stop in Carters because I had a coupon. Bought my little man baby some new threads, not because he needs anything, but because they have new stuff and it's cute! Can't wait to dress him and post some cutie patootie pictures.

Our great adventure concluded with a visit to Grandma's work. I knew that stopping there would make her day and boy, did it! She was so excited to get him out of the carseat and show him off. It was so stinking cute. It's funny because her co-worker must see pictures of him and hear about him on a daily basis, but nothing compares to the real deal, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment