Thursday, February 16, 2012

Scrapbooking: Just another Fallible Moment

Those Mommy's out there who create beautiful scrapbooks amaze me. I have a wonderful baby scrapbook that was made by my dear friend Kate. She made it so easy to just fill in the pictures. I bought a bunch of stuff to create one for King Coop. Best intentions, right? I've been super good about printing out the pictures and everything, yet I just can't seem to get my act together. Even now...I brought all the stuff downstairs yesterday...determined to get some pages done. Now I've just made a mess and really have nada done!

Today we finally got Coop's newborn pictures. The photographer did an amazing job, but I will be honest, it cost us a lot! We only ordered 10 4x6's and 4 5x7's and spent over $200 in addition to our sitting fee. The pictures are beautiful. Wish I could post 'em, but there was no option to buy a disc.

In other news, Coop apparently heard me whining about sleep and actually slept for 4 hours straight last night AND it Mike did the 1:30 feeding...even better, I was so tired his crying didn't wake me up. I slept for 5 hours and what a difference it made. ohmiword. Then this little man took several lengthy naps today, GET OUT! It probably wont' happen for another few weeks, just often enough to keep me from completely losing my mind.

Valentine's Day was exactly the way it should have been. Take out. Cuddling. Then falling asleep while watching The Shield. OK, I don't know if watching Al Capone with a badge is the picture of romance, but it is one of the best shows, ever.

Here are some pictures of my love(s). Ahh Coop, your little bug eyes crack Mommy up. Once that flash goes off it's over...


This one isn't from Valentine's day, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment