Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo Crazed

Seriously, I have become a picture queen. I am constantly snapping pictures of Coop-a-Loop. I am getting pics developed at least once a week, and I don't even have the stomach to total up how much I've spent in frames. Although, I have been good about waiting for Hobby Lobby and Michaels to have frames on sale before I buy. Today I bought 4 8x10 frames that would have totaled $80 and I paid $37...go me!

I just can't resist taking his picture. He has this perfect little round head. I call it a cantaloupe head. I have always had a thing about round baby heads...the rounder the better. I also have this weird thing with chubby babies...I've got a lanky baby, but he does have little pork chop thighs which I adore. Anyway, my perfect little baby head is going flat in the back. King Coop HATES tummy time. I really have to spread it out throughout the day and I'm trying to get him to sleep on my shoulder or chest when I can. I am also trying to get him to lay on his side when he's just chillin', but so far it's not working. Any suggestions are welcome, I would prefer his head to stay round. Heaven forbid he have to sport a helmet or something.

I have come to the conclusion that scrapbooking may not be for me. I think I am going to stop developing all these pictures and just fork over the dough to have them put into those cute photo books. I'm thinking it's worth the money. Plus I'm starting to look like a crazy person with the amount of pictures I am developing. If we should ever have another baby I will feel bad because I will have a zillion pics of Coop and probably a handful for deux.

I shall leave you with this...a glimpse into my crazy. Literally taking pictures ALL day!



2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! Keep taking those pictures, I never took enough.
    I love seeing him on your blog and hearing about all your fun and trials.
    Back to some school work.
    Tonia
    Mrsvento.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take all the pictures you can. You won't regret it later. As a scrapbooker, don't give up. I really only started when my daughter was older. I was too exhausted when she was an infant.

    Sharon
    dogdaysofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete