Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mirror Mirror


Why yes my little tree frog mirror, I am the fairest of them all.



After weeks of trying to get Mr. Coop to focus on a mirror...he finally did it today, and holy moly it was too cute for words! We were playing on the floor and I sat there, as per usual, holding the little mirror in front of him. After a couple of minutes, he started showing his gummy little grin. Then he began what I believe to be the cutest thing he has done so far in his life....he began conversing with himself. He smiled and cooed at that mirror for 15 minutes. I'm fairly certain he was practicing his high school valedictorian speech or his acceptance speech for when he is awarded the Nobel Price in Physiology or Medicine...I can't be sure which.


After all that practicing, my little fella was tuckered.

No comments:

Post a Comment