Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Perspective

Oh, the weather outside is.....GORGEOUS! It has been crazy warm here in The Bourley, upper 70's-low 80's and sunny. My kind of weather :0) So, why then are you plopped on the couch blogging? My goal today was to take Coop for a looooong walk and possibly do some shopping or at least browsing at the mall and Kohls.

Yesterday, Mike ran over the tire of the stroller. The stroller that I adore. It is broke. I cannot be fixed. :(
Chicco 00060796430070 Cortina Keyfit 30 Travel System Romantic
Chicco Keyfit travel system. I know some people hate the travel systems, but I have loved it. The stroller, while it may be a bit heavy, is so easy to open up and fold up...the carseat snaps in perfectly. It has been super convenient. I could go out and buy a stroller frame for the carseat, but we would still have to buy a stroller. Have I mentioned I love the stroller? We can buy the Chicco Keyfit stroller separately but it will no longer match and it will now be a lovely yellow or red or some cube print...ick.

When I was about to flip my lid after Mike had told me, I was talking to my co-workers, who did their best to keep me in check. One of them said, "at least Coop wasn't in the stroller"....for real, if that doesn't help put things into perspective I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment