Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mojo Lost

Have I mentioned how much I love to cook and bake? I have some very good recipes, and I am always looking for new ones to try and then tweak. Two days before my world was rocked I made the following to freeze; spaghetti sauce and meatballs, chicken noodle soup, lemon pepper chicken and wild rice soup, italian soup, and lasagna. Oh, I also made a basket of double chocolate chip cookies for the nurses the day before. Look at how cute their basket was...

I enjoy all things kitchen related really; however, since the birth of Cooper, I have lost my mojo. I made a big Christmas dinner for both the 24th and 25th, banana bread pancakes for my in-laws, and one night I made White Chicken Enchilada's courtesy of http://joyful-mommas-kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/09/white-chicken-enchiladas.html?m=1. That recipe is all the rage on Pinterest...with a bit of tweaking, they were sooooo tasty. That's it...everything else has been things I've frozen or take out. I don't really even feel like cooking. It's weird because while I don't want to make Mike and I food, I cannot wait to make Coop food.

I've already got everything in my Amazon shopping cart ready....
Tovolo Perfect Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray (Set of 2)
Tovolo Perfect Cube Silicone Trays
Norpro 4 Qt Steamer 
Silicone Rubber Jar Scraper Thin Spatula with Rock Maple Handle
Silicone Rubber Thin Scraper Spatula

 Wilton Silicone Mold
 
I've got two baby food cookbooks and I've scouted a handful of sites for recipes. Coop will be well fed, while Mommy and Daddy continue to eat Panera.

No comments:

Post a Comment